Audio Network is currently working with around 600 composers and receive around 40 submissions from composers every day! Every month they record with major artists and orchestras all over the world and release around 12,000 new tracks a year. If you’ve got something you think they’re missing out on, send it over. They’re looking for inspiring and original music from across all genres.
- Porter Robinson, Kevin Saunderson & Disclosure Among More Than 100 Artists to Be Featured in Daft Punk Book
- Audible Hosts SXSW 2023 Panel On Innovation In Audio With Kelly Rowland, Sara Bareilles, Daveed Diggs, And More
- Jam Hsiao Ching-Teng on Going Rogue in the Data Age: Do Fans ‘Really Like What the Algorithms Think They Should Like?’
- A$AP Rocky Cradles Rihanna’s Baby Bump at the 2023 Oscars: See the Sweet Backstage Photo
- Head in the Clouds Announces First New York Festival: See the Lineup
No comments to show.